Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WOOUW!!...MESSAGE TO BEBEYY!!!! (DIAMOND & PENNY)



WOOUW!!
This is the sweetest message that the GIRLFRIEND of bongo flavor DIAMOND PLATINUMZ, to wish him a very happy birthday... 


Penny: Not the easiest relationship I've ever had..but its the most intresting! When I'm down, he would make me feel on top of the world, my bestfriend, my brother, my soulmate, my baby, my man. My strength, my joy, my love, Ohhh!!! What else do I gotta say? I love u, and its been a blessing to have met you, u taught me that love is just Me&You the rest shouldnt matter or make me loose my sleep, today I ask God to bless u a million more times, the sweetest boyfriend ever!!! Crazie too..unpredictable mind, through the ups and downs Im gona hold you down til God says so..you have taught me that love conquers all, that Love is pain, but the pain is worth the while..I love you baby! Happy birthday...������❤❤❤������������������