Sunday, September 16, 2012

NYFW DAY 5, 6 & 7

I know I should have made a separate post for each separate day, but let's be real, fashion week coverage and photos always start looking like the exact same thing. Monday to Wednesday was a blur of backstage interviews and passes, editors and bloggers alike sitting front row - except Anna Wintour was just the ultimate - and collection after collection I kept having to pinch myself and blink really hard just to make sure all of this is actually real life. This week actually happened to me.

Designer Lineup: Tracy Reese, 3.1 Philli Lim, Karen Walker, Alice + Olivia, Rodarte, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Nanette Lepore, Milly, Anna Sui, and Clover Canyon

Tracy Reese
welcome to 3.1
Bill doing his thang
Hanne Gaby Odiele walking the '90s grunge collection
I <3 br="br" nueva="nueva" york="york">
Karen Walker
Alice + Olivia's American Dream
seating assignment @ RODARTE
ANNA
JESSICA STAM

RACHEL
EMMANUELLE
marc by marc jacobs
a model moment at Nanette Lepore
Brazilian Girls
Milly
Anna Sui
JOE ZEE
ALEXA
Clover Canyon

AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS!