Thursday, September 6, 2012

NYFW DAY 1 + FNO

I am a very happy girl. My job at REVOLVEclothing.com presented this amazing opportunity to go to New York Fashion Week to cover all of the major fashion shows and events on behalf of the company. I'm Instagramming, tweeting, and blogging all the happenings during the next seven days, and I can not imagine a better job than this!

Today's schedule included: Nicholas K. + backstage interview, BCBG, Richard Chai LOVE, and Kimberly Ovitz. Along the way, I sat and met with amazing fellow fashion bloggers, and most importantly, got to catch up with old friends at 3.1 Phillip Lim during Fashion's Night Out.

For more photos and live fashion week feeds, follow me on Instagram and Twitter @revolveclothing & @ForwardbyElyseWalker

Stay tuned for much, much more to come!!! And check out more coverage at the

nyfw schedule
Nicholas K.
Joe Zee of Elle mag & Bryanboy
looks @ Nicholas K.
chic.
Rumi
chaos at BCBG
Aimee Song + Keiko Lynn
homegirl Whitney Port
BCBG final walk
"ONE CANNOT HAVE TOO LARGE A PARTY"
Leandra
rufflles
this is Lincoln Center
Tommy Ton!
me :)
barefoot at Kimberly Ovitz
Susie Bubble
Skate Boy Pete
struck gold at 3.1 Phillip Lim
FNO crowd
at Helmut Lang
the furry hammock @ Alexander Wang
alex & i
my darlings Woldy and Steven @ Isabel Marant
chanel gold + silver
being in NYC is so inspiring. can't wait to see what this week has in store for me!

xx
Anna